You can work more comfortably using the wireless feature on your Canon printer or MFP, even printing documents from smartphones and tablets. Simply follow the instructions of , using the software that comes with the product (also accessible on the Canon website) to configure the equipment for this:
- Click Next on the home screen, then choose Wireless LAN Connection and click Next.
- On the following screen, click Next and then select Access Point Connection. - Follow the on-screen instructions. Select the "Setting printer could not be located in the list" check box on the Printers On This Network List screen. Then press the Next button.
- To select Wireless LAN Setup, follow the steps on the Printer Setup screens 1-1 and 1-2.
- On the Installation Procedure Selection screen on the printer panel, select Other Methods (2-1)
- Continue to follow the instructions on the screen. On the Setup Procedure Selection 2-2 screen, choose "Other Setup."
- On the Installation Procedure Selection Screen 2-3, select Wireless Installation.
- Touch Other Setup on the printer's touchscreen. On the Connecting Via Wireless Installation 3-1 screen, click Next.
- Touch Cableless Setup while still on the printer's touchscreen panel. On the Connecting Via Wireless Installation 3-2 screen, select Next.
- Finally, on the printer screen, hit OK. On the Connecting Via Wireless Installation 3-3 screen, click Next when the message "Follow the instructions on the computer or smartphone..." comes on the printer's LCD screen.
Know More: || || || || ||